Our Day Adventures – 2016
Explore the dramatic coastline of Fundy National Park and the UNESCO Bay of Fundy Biosphere Reserve. Experience the world’s highest tides! Twice a day, the tide ebbs and flows – providing us with a constantly changing coastline and a unique paddling experience. With our fleet of single and double sea kayaks and knowledgeable guides, we can cater to novices and families as well as the experienced sea-kayaking enthusiasts. Choose one of the adventures below and we look after all the other details.
A little more about our tours:
- Families are welcome. We cater to all ages: from two to ninety-two (and more!). For safety and efficiency, a ratio of one guide for five clients is maintained.
- We provide everything: Experienced guides, all kayaking and safety gear, paddling jackets and food. We recommend paddlers wear shoes that they can get wet and comfortable clothes, preferably not jeans, as wet or damp denim is very uncomfortable.
- Our prices are quoted in Canadian dollars. Taxes are not included. US funds are converted at the official rate of that day. Check rates at Currency Converter XE.com.
- Sea kayaking is a risk recreational activity. Clients participate at their own risk and are required to sign a liability waiver before departing.
- We are weather watchers: We pay close attention to sea and weather conditions and a tour may be modified for safety and comfort.
- Tides and time won’t wait for us, so we wait for them. We generally offer several tours a day, but the times change daily in accordance to the tidal schedule. Contact us for the meeting times for the day of your choice.
For more information see our:
“What is there in the universe more fascinating than running water and the possibility of moving over it?
What better image of existence and possible triumph?” – Santayana