Driving Directions to FreshAir Adventure
Alma is a small fishing village on Route 114 – 95 km from Moncton, New Brunswick. (That is 55 miles for those who haven’t yet converted to metric.) If you are coming from away, you can land at Moncton or Saint John Airport. The nearest U.S. airport is Bangor, six hours from Alma by car.
- From Saint John, follow Route 1 past Sussex to exit 211. Route 114 will now take you to Fundy National Park and Alma. (Driving time – 1.5 – 2 hours)
- From Fredericton, follow Route 2 – the Trans-Canada – towards Moncton.
- Signs at exit 365 will direct you to Sussex and Fundy National Park. Exit 365 takes you onto Route 10 and then to Route 1.
- Ten km past Sussex on Route 1 , take exit 211 onto Route 114 – to Fundy National Park and Alma. (Driving time – 2 hours)
- From Moncton, take the bridge or causeway to Riverview and Route 114. Driving time to Alma is 1.25 hour.
- From Nova Scotia or PEI, follow the signs to Moncton Centre and Fundy National Park. These will direct you to Riverview, onto route 114 and to Alma. (Driving time – 1.25 hour from Moncton) .